Value Village is a popular second-hand store where any people like to go shopping for clothing, toys, beddings, home goods and kitchenware. Below are some tips for shopping at Value Village or other Thrift stores:
- Location – Make sure you are heading to the right end of town. To find high-quality brands and fabrics
- Preparation – Have a goal in mind and write a shopping list ad find a partner to go with you for a second opinion.
- Leave ample amount of time shopping
- Always try the cloth on before buying it
- Inspect the merchandise to make sure it is in good condition
- Keep an open mind
- Make sure you get a stamp card when you donate household items or clothes. You can get up to 30% off when using stamped donation cards.